Beautiful Crazy Life of a Single Mom

Here's the day in-day out of my amazing life with my baby boy.

Friday, February 12, 2010

L.O.V.E.

It is that time of year again. The time where everywhere you look you see hearts, flowers, and people in love. Wether or not you have someone to celebrate this time of year with, it is impossible not to think about the things and people you love. So, from the inspiration of my sister in law, I am going to share my list of the things and people I personally love.

- Jesus Christ
- My Mommy and Daddy
- Chris and Jessica
- My boyfriend Richard
- Lightning
- The Food Network
- All of my co-workers
- Victoria's Secret PINK line
- Cooking new recipes
- Starbucks
- Mexican Food
- My Mommy's care packages
- My I-phone
- All Chi products
- Giada de la Hill
- All of my amazing brother in laws
- Momma and Daddy Jordan
- Richard's Family
- Pandora
- Books of all kinds
- The Diamond H Ranch
- Jason and Lauren
- My roommate
- Courtney Miller
- My pink and black Nike Shocks
- Mac Makeup
- Cuddling with my honey
- Spoons frozen yogurt
- Cheesy dating shows on VH1
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Anything to do with Texas A&M
- Antioch Church
- Diet Dr Pepper
- Kashi Products
- Sharky's Burrito's
- Watching movies
- Listening to my daddy talk about his cows (he get's really excited)
- Learning how to shop with Jessica
- Phone calls from Richard
- Watching Chris and Jess and my parents continually fall more in love
- Cuddling with Lightning
- Subway
- Flip Flops

These are just a few of the things and people that I love. Love is such an important thing to the Lord and an essential thing to living a rich and full life. Have a Happy Valentines everyone.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails... And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
- I Corinthians 13:4-7, 13

Love,
Heritage Marie

1 comment:

  1. Great post... thanks for sharing! You are stunning!

    Visit our blog @ www.MessengerInternational.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete